Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The First Post

Hi everyone, I'm a graphic designer and I've created this blog to force myself to think more critically about my own design ideas, as well as how I critique the design of others. My goal is to discuss something new through this blog almost daily, forcing myself to create something new, or at least think creatively about something new each day. 

The point is to strengthen my creative process, have my ideas heard, and of course be part of an online design community of inspiration and collaboration. I will post my own works in progress and discuss creative issues, but once in a while I will stray to discuss other things I find interesting and important.

Hopefully this will help me explore my creative opinions, and if other people are able to read, enjoy and comment, all the better! Thanks everyone 

No comments: