Sunday, May 30, 2010

Poem Totes

So its been officially a million years since I've posted here. Yup, a million. But I have exciting news about a fun new collaboration project.

A good friend, Pete Res, and I will be collaborating on a poem tote bag project! Pete is writing short poems and I'll be lettering them, then they'll be silk screened on tote bags! A third friend might be silk screening them so it could be an epic 3 person collaboration, but I'll wait to mention that name until its confirmed!

Pete's idea was to expose people to poetry who might not otherwise expose themselves to it. And what a fun way to do it! More info to come.

Oh yeah, and Pete just had a poetry book published with a small publishing company called Naissance. Find his book, Smoke And The South, here.

No comments: