Thursday, September 16, 2010

Inspiration: Betsey Johnson

NYC Fashion Week 2010 ends today, and there has been some really fun and inspiring stuff. Am I thrilled that a major trend looking to hit next spring is BEIGE? No... I'm not. I'll probably stick with my bright colors...

Which is why I'm happy Betsey Johnson had quite the colorful runway (as always) showcasing her Spring 2011 collection, and thats my inspiration this week. All photos are from the official Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week website, so for even more inspiration and to see what other designers have coming, take a look there.

Now I'm not saying we should all go purchase a neon multi colored, ruffle layered, full circle dress... but we can let the colors, shapes, fabrics, or overall youthful & child-like atmosphere inspire our own work, whatever that may be!

No comments: