Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sweet Concert Wristband















Last night I went to a Metric concert at Terminal 5 in NYC. It was a great concert, and from the above photo you can see it had one of the nicest patterned wristbands I've seen at a concert!

Before one of the songs, the lead singer talked about how you should be inspired and strive to do whatever it is YOU want to do, regardless if anybody else wants it. They continued to sing a song (I forget which one it is now...) that was about striving for unusual things that people don't normally strive for, just because its what you want. 

I know this is a typical message, slightly cliche...but the way they said it, the atmosphere, and the song that followed was really inspiring. It made me smile and made me excited to work today and get started creating more art...

No comments: