Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Invitation Research


I've really been wanting to get into wedding invitation design. I've done baby shower and a couple other things, but weddings just have so many possibilities! So many themes, different color palettes, paper choices, printing techniques... the list goes on and on.

I have been working on my own samples (not yet ready to post those), and started doing a lot of research. Part of that is just looking through the endless possibilities out there, especially from other handmade artisans!

Here's a peak at some of my research... a Woodland Wedding treasury on Etsy. I love the light, natural colors and earthy textures. Hoping to reflect some of these elements in my own designs eventually.

Looking for custom invitations? Contact me for details: jessie.a.katz@gmail.com

No comments: