Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Art of ReUse Contest

Green is Universal and Etsy recently teamed up to sponsor The Art of ReUse contest.

Thanks to my friend Jess of Some Fine Folks for bringing the contest to my attention! Once in a while I miss important items in the Etsy newsletter, and this would have been one of them if it wasn't for her.

Many creative & eco-friendly DIYers entered, and last week it was time for the public to vote. Today they announced the top ten, and I'm honored to be one of them! Next week a panel of celebrity judges will choose 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. This judging panel includes Andy Cohen, Angela Matusik, Hoda Kotb, Kathie Lee, Lauren Bush, Martha Stewart and Tori Spelling. Learn more about the judges here.

I'm not even going to hide it, the idea that Martha Stewart is going to be looking at my earrings makes me so excited I squeal. Not to mention I'm a big fan of Hoda & Kathie Lee on the Today Show, and I love pretty much any programming Andy Cohen creates.

Check out this Etsy treasury showcasing the top ten, as well as some other contestants with entries I absolutely loved.

Thanks to everyone who voted. Now lets wait and see what the judges decide!

No comments: